WHAT WE DO
- Communications consultancy services for a wide range of political figures
- PR and communications strategies for political figures
- Campaigns to improve the images of individual countries
- Election campaigns
- Digital identity checks (referencing, repairing reputations)
- Political communications strategy
- Crisis communications
- Lobbying French and international political bodies
- Economic and financial lobbying
- Communications strategies for companies
- Assessments of political and economic circumstances
- Digital strategy (website and social networks)
- Drawing up, considering and implementing media projects (TV, radio)
The PB COM INTERNATIONAL team is made up of dynamic young men and women trained at top universities across Europe and the United States. Our staff reflect the company's serious and professional image.
A former journalist, Patricia Balme founded PB COM INTERNATIONAL in 1998. Numerous heads of state and government, ministers and other political figures have placed her trust in her, and she has managed many successful election campaigns. Always available and responsive in the event of a crisis, she maintains regular contact with representatives of institutions both in France and abroad. Her extensive knowledge of political life means she is often asked to appear in the media.
A graduate in Political Sciences and International Relations, Sacha Balme is responsible for the communications activities of a number of states around the world as well as for developing the consultancy's international business. His appearances in the media have made him a familiar and well-respected figure. He also organises regular conferences on political communications.
PATRICIA BALME : HONOURS
- Knight of the Order of the Legion of Honour (2003)
- Commander of the Order of Ouissam Alawite (2007)
- Officer of the Order of the Legion of Honour (2022)
Chevalier dans l'ordre de la légion d'honneur (2003)
Commander of the Order of Ouissam Alawite (2007)